Ilmoitus

Supista
Ei tiedonantoja toistaiseksi.

Aabraham eli Nimrodin aikana, oliko Baabelin torni pyramidi?

Supista
X
  • Suodatin
  • Aika
  • Näytä
Tyhjennä kaikki
uudet viestit

• Aabraham eli Nimrodin aikana, oliko Baabelin torni pyramidi?

Tuli tänään ajatus mieleen, että entä jos Baabelin "torni "olikin pyramidi? Egyptiläisillä ja Mayoilla oli mahdollisesti malli tästä alkuperäisestä, joka apokryfikirjan (The Book of Jubilees) mukaan oli 2,5 km korkea.....

3. Tower of Babel – What Did It Look Like?
    What did the Tower of Babel look like? This 3rd post of the Tower series deduces ideas from clues all over the world.
    biblescienceguy.wordpress.com

Lomakkeen yläreuna

http://patternsofevidence.com/…/spectacular-new-tower-of…/Hallitse

Spectacular New “Tower of Babel” Discovery? – Not so Fast! | Patterns of…
    patternsofevidence.com

Zikkurat eli ziggurat on muinainen mesopotamialainen terassimaisen pyramidin tapainen temppelitorni, joista vanhimmat ovat peräisin noin 5000 vuoden takaa. Näitä porraspyramideja rakensivat mm. sumerilaiset, babylonialaiset, assyrialaiset ja elamilaise…Näytä lisääHallitse

Zikkurat – Wikipedia
    fi.wikipedia.org

siis....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_BabelHallitse

Tower of Babel - Wikipedia

Mexico

Various traditions similar to that of the tower of Babel are found in Central America. Some writers[who?] connected the Great Pyramid of Cholula to the Tower of Babel. The Dominican friar Diego Durán (1537–1588) reported hearing an account about the pyramid from a hundred-year-old priest at Cholula, shortly after the conquest of Mexico. He wrote that he was told when the light of the sun first appeared upon the land, giants appeared and set off in search of the sun. Not finding it, they built a tower to reach the sky. An angered Lord of the Heavens called upon the inhabitants of the sky, who destroyed the tower and scattered its inhabitants. The story was not related to either a flood or the confusion of languages, although Frazer connects its construction and the scattering of the giants with the Tower of Babel.[20]

Another story, attributed by the native historian Fernando de Alva Cortés Ixtlilxóchitl (c. 1565–1648) to the ancient Toltecs, states that after men had multiplied following a great deluge, they erected a tall zacuali or tower, to preserve themselves in the event of a second deluge. However, their languages were confounded and they went to separate parts of the earth.[citation needed]

jännä muuten että Aabraham ilmeisesti eli babbelin tornin rakentamisen aikaan, Midrashien mukaan Babelin torni rakennettiin ei ainoastaan Jumalaa vastaan vaan myös aabrahamia vastaan. "The building of the Tower was meant to bid defiance not only to God, but also to Abraham, who exhorted the builders to reverence. The passage mentions that the builders spoke sharp words against God, saying that once every 1,656 years, heaven tottered so that the water poured down upon the earth, therefore they would support it by columns that there might not be another deluge (Gen. R. l.c.; Tan. l.c.; similarly Josephus, "Ant." i. 4, § 2)." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel…Hallitse

http://unlimitedgreatness.org/was-abraham-at-the-tower-of…/

http://www.chabad.org/library/articl...nd-Abraham.htm

The Rise of Abraham

One night the star-gazers noticed , a new star rising in the East. Every night it grew brighter. They informed Nimrod.
    Nimrod called together his magicians and astrologers. They all agreed that it meant that a new baby was to be born who might challenge Nimrod's power. It was decided that in order to prevent this, all new-born baby-boys would have to die, starting from the king's own palace, down to the humblest slave's hut.

http://www.chabad.org/library/articl...Early-Life.htm

Abraham (who was first called Ab*ram) was born in the year 1948 after Creation (1813 BCE).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod

In some versions, Nimrod then challenges Abraham to battle. When Nimrod appears at the head of enormous armies, Abraham produces an army of gnats which destroys Nimrod's army. Some accounts have a gnat or mosquito enter Nimrod's brain and drive him out of his mind (a divine retribution which Jewish tradition also assigned to the Roman Emperor Titus, destroyer of the Temple in Jerusalem).

The story attributes to Abraham elements from the story of Moses' birth (the cruel king killing innocent babies, with the midwives ordered to kill them) and from the careers of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego who emerged unscathed from the fire. Nimrod is thus given attributes of two archetypal cruel and persecuting kings - Nebuchadnezzar and Pharaoh. Some Jewish traditions also identified him with Cyrus, whose birth according to Herodotus was accompanied by portents, which made his grandfather try to kill him.

sama tarina jatkui Mooseksesa, Jeesuksessa ja lopunaikana

”vainotut muttemme hyljätyt”

Mikä tämä poikalapsi oikein on? on ollut aina poikalapsi, jota on vainottu!!!

Ilm. 12: 4 ja sen pyrstö pyyhkäisi pois kolmannen osan taivaan tähtiä ja heitti ne maan päälle. Ja lohikäärme seisoi synnyttämäisillään olevan vaimon edessä nielläkseen hänen lapsensa, kun hän sen synnyttäisi.
    5 Ja hän synnytti poikalapsen, joka on kaitseva kaikkia pakanakansoja rautaisella valtikalla; ja hänen lapsensa temmattiin Jumalan tykö ja hänen valtaistuimensa tykö.

"Ennen minä asuisin leijonan ja lohikäärmeen kanssa kuin pahan vaimon kanssa" (Jeesus Siirak 25:16)

(...) He [Abraham] was given over to Nimrod. [Nimrod] told him: Worship the Fire! Abraham said to him: Shall I then worship the water, which puts off the fire! Nimrod told him: Worship the water! [Abraham] said to him: If so, shall I worship the cloud, which carries the water? [Nimrod] told him: Worship the cloud! [Abraham] said to him: If so, shall I worship the wind, which scatters the clouds? [Nimrod] said to him: Worship the wind! [Abraham] said to him: And shall we worship the human, who withstands the wind? Said [Nimrod] to him: You pile words upon words, I bow to none but the fire—in it shall I throw you, and let the God to whom you bow come and save you from it!
    Haran [Abraham's brother] was standing there. He said [to himself]: what shall I do? If Abraham wins, I shall say: "I am of Abraham's [followers]", if Nimrod wins I shall say "I am of Nimrod's [followers]". When Abraham went into the furnace and survived, Haran was asked: "Whose [follower] are you?" and he answered: "I am Abraham's!". [Then] they took him and threw him into the furnace, and his belly opened and he died and predeceased Terach, his father.
    [The Bible, Genesis 11:28, mentions Haran predeceasing Terach, but gives no details.]

Text of the Midrash Rabba version

The following version of the Abraham vs. Nimrod confrontation appears in the Midrash Rabba, a major compilation of Jewish Scriptural exegesis. The part relating to Genesis, in which this appears (Chapter 38, 13), is considered to date from the sixth century.

Kun nyt alkaa Pedon aika ja valtakunta, mikrosirun aika,, niin Babyloanin kunigas alkaa jälleen hallitsemaan maata, Nimrod saapuu jälleen ja todistajat häntä vastaan.....Ilm 17:
    8 Peto, jonka sinä näit, on ollut, eikä sitä enää ole, mutta se on nouseva syvyydestä ja menevä kadotukseen; ja ne maan päällä asuvaiset, joiden nimet eivät ole kirjoitetut elämän kirjaan, hamasta maailman perustamisesta, ihmettelevät, kun he näkevät pedon, että se on ollut eikä sitä enää ole, mutta se on tuleva.Lomakkeen alareuna
    "Ennen minä asuisin leijonan ja lohikäärmeen kanssa kuin pahan vaimon kanssa" (Jeesus Siirak 25:16)

Kommentti

(...) He [Abraham] was given over to Nimrod. [Nimrod] told him: Worship the Fire! Abraham said to him: Shall I then worship the water, which puts off the fire! Nimrod told him: Worship the water! [Abraham] said to him: If so, shall I worship the cloud, which carries the water? [Nimrod] told him: Worship the cloud! [Abraham] said to him: If so, shall I worship the wind, which scatters the clouds? [Nimrod] said to him: Worship the wind! [Abraham] said to him: And shall we worship the human, who withstands the wind? Said [Nimrod] to him: You pile words upon words, I bow to none but the fire—in it shall I throw you, and let the God to whom you bow come and save you from it!
      Haran [Abraham's brother] was standing there. He said [to himself]: what shall I do? If Abraham wins, I shall say: "I am of Abraham's [followers]", if Nimrod wins I shall say "I am of Nimrod's [followers]". When Abraham went into the furnace and survived, Haran was asked: "Whose [follower] are you?" and he answered: "I am Abraham's!". [Then] they took him and threw him into the furnace, and his belly opened and he died and predeceased Terach, his father.
      [The bibl genesis 11:28, mentions Haran predeceasing Terach, but gives no details.]

The following version of the Abraham vs. Nimrod confrontation appears in the Midrash Rabba, a major compilation of Jewish Scriptural exegesis. The part relating to Genesis, in which this appears (Chapter 38, 13), is considered to date from the sixth century.

Kun nyt alkaa Pedon aika ja valtakunta, mikrosirun aika,, niin Babyloanin kunigas alkaa jälleen hallitsemaan maata, Nimrod saapuu jälleen ja todistajat häntä vastaan.....Ilm 17:
      8 Peto, jonka sinä näit, on ollut, eikä sitä enää ole, mutta se on nouseva syvyydestä ja menevä kadotukseen; ja ne maan päällä asuvaiset, joiden nimet eivät ole kirjoitetut elämän kirjaan, hamasta maailman perustamisesta, ihmettelevät, kun he näkevät pedon, että se on ollut eikä sitä enää ole, mutta se on tuleva.Lomakkeen alareuna

Kommentti

mutta niinkuin Baabelin aikana, myös Vatikaanin valtio tulee kukistumaan eli Vatikaani.....ilm. 18: 1 Sen jälkeen minä näin tulevan taivaasta alas erään toisen enkelin, jolla oli suuri valta, ja maa valkeni hänen kirkkaudestaan.
        2 Ja hän huusi voimallisella äänellä sanoen: "Kukistunut, kukistunut on suuri Babylon ja tullut riivaajain asuinpaikaksi ja kaikkien saastaisten henkien tyyssijaksi ja kaikkien saastaisten ja vihattavain lintujen tyyssijaksi.
        3 Sillä hänen haureutensa vihan viiniä ovat kaikki kansat juoneet, ja maan kuninkaat ovat haureutta harjoittaneet hänen kanssansa, ja maan kauppiaat ovat rikastuneet hänen hekumansa runsaudesta."
        4 Ja minä kuulin toisen äänen taivaasta sanovan: "Lähtekää siitä ulos, te minun kansani, ettette tulisi hänen synteihinsä osallisiksi ja saisi tekin kärsiä hänen vitsauksistansa.
        5 Sillä hänen syntinsä ulottuvat taivaaseen asti, ja Jumala on muistanut hänen rikoksensa.
        6 Kostakaa hänelle sen mukaan, kuin hän on tehnyt, ja antakaa hänelle kaksinkertaisesti hänen teoistansa; siihen maljaan, johon hän on kaatanut, kaatakaa te hänelle kaksin verroin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4TgEuMebGc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV2w66vdWsI

Kommentti

Abraham (who was first called Ab*ram) was born in the year 1948 after Creation (1813 BCE). aika jännä: Israelin valtion syntymä vuonna 1948!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kommentti

Kaikki kirkkokunnat kaatuvat, ei ole muuta perustusta kuin Jeesus Kristus.

1. Kor. 3:11

Sillä muuta perustusta ei kukaan voi panna, kuin mikä pantu on, ja se on Jeesus Kristus. Ilm. 18: 1 Sen jälkeen minä näin tulevan taivaasta alas erään toisen enkelin, jolla oli suuri valta, ja maa valkeni hänen kirkkaudestaan.
            2 Ja hän huusi voimallisella äänellä sanoen: "Kukistunut, kukistunut on suuri Babylon ja tullut riivaajain asuinpaikaksi ja kaikkien saastaisten henkien tyyssijaksi ja kaikkien saastaisten ja vihattavain lintujen tyyssijaksi.
            3 Sillä hänen haureutensa vihan viiniä ovat kaikki kansat juoneet, ja maan kuninkaat ovat haureutta harjoittaneet hänen kanssansa, ja maan kauppiaat ovat rikastuneet hänen hekumansa runsaudesta."
            4 Ja minä kuulin toisen äänen taivaasta sanovan: "Lähtekää siitä ulos, te minun kansani, ettette tulisi hänen synteihinsä osallisiksi ja saisi tekin kärsiä hänen vitsauksistansa.
            5 Sillä hänen syntinsä ulottuvat taivaaseen asti, ja Jumala on muistanut hänen rikoksensa.

Kommentti

Dead Sea Scrolls SHOCK discovery: Noah's Ark was a PYRAMID and Noah was Egyptian

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scien...haraoh-pyramid

Kommentti

ehkä Branham oli oikeassa

http://en.believethesign.com/index.p...d_the_Pyramids

William Branham believed that God wrote "three Bibles": the Zodiac, the Pyramids and the written Bible that we are familiar with. But is this true?

This article is one in a series on "God's Three Bibles" - you are currently in the article that is in bold:
                William Branham thought that the Great Pyramid was built by Enoch as a message from God. He also believed that the Great Pyramid of Giza never had a capstone(at the top) and this was part of the message that God sent by Enoch to the world (even though it is not in scripture).

William Branham also believed that the Egyptians were much more intelligent and more advanced than we are today. They had atomic power, which they misused, causing the great flood which destroyed the earth.

Kommentti

In the same book, we used the Biblical Chronological Time Chart (found in the Appendix of this book) to identify the Fourth Dynasty Pharaoh Khufu not as Enoch - as some scholars and legends have incorrectly done - but as possibly Noah. If this pharaoh was Noah, the Pharaoh Khafre would have been Shem.

And many 'alternative' historians now believe that Moses was Akhenaten, who escaped to Amarna with his people and his Queen Nefertiti, and where he set up a new society dedicated to the veneration of the monotheistic sun-god Aten.

https://www.jessewaugh.com/blog/2013...noah-a-pharoah
                  Viimeisin muokkaaja Jerusalem-Jeremy; 07-02-18, 17:58.

Kommentti

mutta onko uusi Jerusalemkin pyramidi?

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/chri...id-t10675.html

Kommentti

Työstää...
                    X